Our facility was built in 2007 and is fully handicapped accessible. The congregation moved to this location on Oak Grove Avenue from Beacon Street where the church was founded in 1853. With the large space, grounds and parking, the church is now much more accessible for the community.
The multi-function room is on the first floor and serves as space for worship, suppers and community groups. Upstairs there is a chapel where the children gather for singing and prayers before class. In addition, there is a library and two Sunday School classrooms finished on the second floor. We are in the midst of finishing several other spaces upstairs as well. View some photos below.